Target-related toxicity accounts for approximately half of drug failures due to safety reasons. The target safety assessment (TSA) review enables the timely identification and management of target-related toxicity risks.
Why use the Phenotox TSA reporting service?
The Phenotox TSA is an expert toxicologist generated report. It is based on the principles of systematic review and interrogation of a comprehensive set of literature and bioinformatic data sources. This ensures unbiased, transparent evidence-based assessment of all relevant target evidence, some of which might be missed in a conventional target safety assessment review. Consequently, the Phenotox TSA provides optimal identification and mitigation of target-related toxicity risk
Key feature and advantages:
- Based on extensive drug safety experience and knowledge
- Comprehensive acquisition of target evidence
- Scalable for target size and number
- High quality and consistent interpretation of potential target-related toxicities
- Key risks highlighted and mitigation plan
- User friendly format and timely delivery
- Applicable to safety target analysis at all stages of drug development and across chemical industry sectors
- Competitive and fair pricing